Thursday, April 24, 2008

Why

Why?
1.Blogger is better then when I began.
2. I like Iron Madden
3. Too lazy to sign up for facebook
4. I may have something better to talk about besides "Left-wing/Right-wing politics".
5. I promise not to be too ambiguous with my post.
6. I will not be the "nice guy" you use to know.
7. I will not post You tube videos.
8. I will not pretend to know the solutions to all the worlds problems.
9. I will talk about music. Sorry but that's what I know best. Or maybe you would prefer the influence of "The Age of Enlightenment" on pre-American politics that became the founding principles on which this "Republic stands".
10. There will be blood!
Peace

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

kCome on now...how can you not comment on politics? The very people that influence policies both foreign and domestic, your money and investements, your food and your drugs, your transportation and your television, your radio and your sewage? Need I go on? EVERYTHING is influenced by politics, in every nation and every tribe, everywhere on the earth. That being said, music is much more fun to talk about. Welcome back...Proteus awaits your command.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home