Sunday, October 05, 2008

Awake


It's been a long time since my last blog. I can't believe it's October already. In about six months I will be coming home from my stay in Japan. Of course this brings up many questions for me, like what will I do for a job? Will there be any "good" jobs left when I get back? Will the U.S. be in a depression? Some of you will be thinking it will be if X candidate gets into office. But I don't think that matters too much. Ask yourself: "Who controls the money in the U.S. ?" To say that it's the "Rich" is understating the question. "Rich" is a vague term as is corporate. We all get our loans for the same source. (There was a time when corporation could expand on there profits alone with out the need to "go in debt".) In my opinion we need to look at the organization called
"The Federal Reserve". Make no mistake, there is nothing Federal about the Federal Reserve.
The folks who run this "bank" are not elected, but our banking system and our national debt all stem from this source. If they want, at any time they can recall there loans and can control the amount of money that flows in the country. This is sort of what happened in the late 1920's.
(By the way the gold standard won't work because gold can be horded. Also try to find out how much gold is in Fort Knox. The last figure was in the 1950's) This is not conspiracy propaganda.
And if it is then include me in the likes of "Ben Franklin, George Washington, Abe Lincoln, Andy Jackson, Jesus Christ and many others.
In other news, my friend Yuta's wife has just given birth to a baby boy.
And Remember: Things are not as bad as they seem.
They are worse then that.
They are also better then that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home