Sunday, November 30, 2008

Here






Here is a nice picture I took the last time I was in Tokyo. This garden was located smack dab in the city right next to Tokyo Dome. This garden was created (or paid for) by the emperor of Japan a long time ago.(I can't remember the date)




II.


This is where I ended up the last time I went to Yokohama. Good beer but after two I felt like I was going to explode because of the thickness it had. Good thing I didn't eat any sour kraut! The train ride home might have been interesting.
Just finished reading "John Adams" today. Good book! It's amazing how politics hasn't changed that much since his time. What was also interesting was the different views the founding fathers had about how the government should or could be run.
That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home